SALE EVERY WEDNESDAY
Small Barn starts at 10:30 am
Butcher Cows at 11:00 am
Feeders at 1:00 pm
FEEDER SALE DATES
MARCH 16, 2017
APRIL 20, 2017
In Conjunction With Our Regular
MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH
SHINE ON YOU THIS SPRING!!
TO PREVIEW VIDEO LOTS PLEASE CLICK HERE.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THE AUCTION YOU CAN DO SO BY CLICKING ON LMAauctions.com
IN ORDER TO VIEW THE AUCTION YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONSIGN CATTLE FOR THE VIDEO AUCTION PLEASE CALL JACK PAYNE AT 775-217-9273 OR THE OFFICE AT 775-423-7760.
SEE MORE ABOUT NEVADA LIVESTOCK MARKETING IN THE LATEST ISSUE OF THE WESTERN HORSEMAN OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE VIDEO ARTICLE
Random Cowboy Quotes
- Don't squat with your spurs on.
- If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
- It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
- Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- You live in hell? HA! I ride him everyday.
- Grass is for bulls, what do you ride?
- "A gun is a tool, Marion, no better or no worse than any other tool, an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." -- Shane
- Talk slowly, think quickly.
- Sometimes you get and sometimes you get got.
- Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!!
back to top